1. The services provided by All-Bid are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
By participating in an Auction Event on All-Bid you consent to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
as well as by any additional terms that may be imposed by the seller or announced before the auction begins.
2. All potential bidders must register online at All-Bid.com before bids may be submitted.
All-Bid reserves the right to verify the legitimacy of any and all bidders by contacting them directly
by phone or any other means deemed appropriate after registration to verify the legitimacy of registered bidder.
All-Bid may, in its sole discretion, deny registration to any person or entity.
3. All assets in the auction shall be sold to the highest bidder. All-Bid, and/or its affiliates or subsidiaries,
may bid at the auction either for its own account or on behalf of a third party. In the event of a dispute among bidders,
All-Bid may, in its sole discretion, either accept what it deems to be the final bid or solicit further bids on the
item in dispute. All sales are final. No returns or refunds will be permitted, unless authorized by the seller in writing.
Failure to remove or pay for purchased items may result in loss of bidding privileges.
4. In the event of any dispute concerning the winning bid price for an asset, the record kept by All-Bid shall control.
5. Bidders shall examine or inspect items prior to the day of the auction if this is available.
ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. NEITHER SELLER NOR All-Bid MAKES ANY WARRANTY,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE NATURE, QUALITY, VALUE OR CONDITION OF ANY ASSET. All-Bid AND SELLER EXPRESSLY
DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. All-Bid relies on information about assets in the auction provided by the seller. All-Bid undertakes no investigation
of that information, and makes no representation or warranty concerning the truth or completeness of that information.
Photographs are provided solely for the bidders convenience and shall not be construed to create representations or
warranties of any kind pertaining to the assets. Buyer acknowledges that it has had the opportunity to inspect all assets
prior to tendering its bid and waives any claims against Auctioneer and/or seller relating to asset photographs or descriptions.
7. All disputes relating to an All-Bid auction shall be governed by and interpreted by and in
accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota. Any and all claims shall be brought in
District Court in Stearns County, MN.
8.User acknowledges and that All-Bidcom may change, modify or suspend any part of their terms
of this agreement or site without notice.
9.All-Bid owns all rights to photographs and descriptions used on All-Bid.com and bidders are prohibited from copying these for personal or business use.
Do you accept these terms and conditions?
© 2010 All-Bid Auctions